Skip to content
- Quick return on investment and low price in comparison with similar devices presented on the market – MBN Uroflouanalizator (Russia) – €2000, Medetron Dynamic UFM (Czech Republic) – €3600, Laborie FlowMaster (Canada) – €4500, Laborie FlowStar (Canada) – €4700. The cost of Flow-K – € 1320. For more details – see Options and Prices.
- Quick study – the whole procedure takes 5 minutes.
- The software, the user’s manual and printouts of studies are given in English, German, Russian and Ukrainian.
- The nomograms and conclusion templates simplify interpretation of the results and speed up the work on the device.
- Saving an unlimited number of study results.
- The ability to set arbitrary printing forms with the study results for using in your organization. Forms localization ability to different languages.
- The ability of using a laptop and a printer that are supplied with the uroflowmeter for any other tasks – keeping documentation, etc.
- The compact size. The uroflowmeter can be used in any situation, including visiting a patient at home.